PS2 Tak and the Power of Juju
Used game for the PlayStation 2
Game language is English. Instruction booklet and cover insert text are Dutch.
Tested, works. Disc and instruction booklet in very good to excellent condition, case in good condition. Please refer to pictures for details of condition and contents.
Genre: 3D platform
Tak and the Power of Juju is a 2003 action-adventure platforming video game developed by Avalanche Software and published by THQ for the GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Advance. The game was released in North America on October 15, 2003 and in Europe on March 12, 2004. The Game Boy Advance version was also released on a Triple Pack cartridge bundled with SpongeBob SquarePants: SuperSponge and Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party in 2005. The game spawned two direct sequels, Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams and Tak: The Great Juju Challenge, as well as two indirect sequels, Tak and the Guardians of Grossand Tak: Mojo Mistake.
The gameplay mostly consists of obstacles, puzzles and is a colorful platformer. Like most action/adventure video games, the player can jump and attack, The player has a health-meter represented by the feather on Tak's head. One unique feature is the ability to interact with and get past obstacles with the help of animals.
- Orangutans: They can bend trees that spring back so that Tak can travel distances that he couldn't reach on foot.
- Rhinos: They can smash through obstacles with Tak on back.
- Monkeys: They throw coconuts at the nearest target when angered.
- Emus: They are mobile like rhinos and jump and flap short distances.
- Sheep: They can open doors and activate elevators by running on conveyor belts.